Stop Blindly Applying
and Take Aim
Job Seekers search through hundreds of job postings each week. It's exausting work. To make matters worse, the typical job seeker submits the same resume for every application.
Unless your resume contains the correct key words, the applicant tracking system won't select you as a qualified applicant. How do you increase your chances?
Modify the content on your resume to target the job posting.
That's how you become a
Find the Keywords
- Paste your resume and a job posting to get a keyword analysis
- Keywords from the job posting, that are not on your resume, will appear in Red Bubbles
- Matching keywords appear in Green Bubbles
- If a keyword does not seem to be important, click the x beside it
- Use the
button to undo an action
- Use the button to refresh the keyword list
- Use the word cloud buttons to see word frequencies
Click Here to Get Started